Her perfectly proportioned shape makes the ISA Classic 43 meter the most beautiful and balanced trideck yacht in her size. Large surrounding windows offer magnificent views while allowing natural light to flow in and illuminate the interior space. The owner can enjoy a luxury full beam master suite with private lounge area on the foredeck.
The ISA Classic 43 meter is a real ocean crossing superyacht with a max range in excess of 5,000 nautical miles at 10 knots.
- Exterior design: TEAM for DESIGN - ENRICO GOBBI
- LOA: 43 m (141 ft)
- Max beam: 8.4 m (27.5 ft)
- Max draft: 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
- Top speed: (100% MCR) 15 kn
- Cruising speed: 13 kn
- Range: AT 1O KN 5000 NM
- Engines: 2 x CATERPILLAR C32 ACERT B - ENGINE POWER 2 x 970kW @1800-2100RPM
- Construction: HULL - STEEL / S.STRUCTURE - STEEL AND ALUMINUM
- Full load displacement: 442 t
- Gross tonnage: 440
- Guests/Cabins: 10/5
- Crew/Cabins: 8/4