ISA Classic 50 metre blends ultimate luxury with superior performance in an elegant design package under 500 GT. A seamless band of panoramic windows floods the interior with natural light and characterizes the yacht’s profile with its sinuous shape purposely outlined to instil a sleek and slender look.The master suite features a private balcony portside and boasts a stunning floor-to-ceiling panoramic view, conveying a sense of connection with the outside.
Similarly, the wide opening to the main deck gives the salon a spectacular view on the sea.
- Exterior design: TEAM FOR DESIGN — ENRICO GOBBI
- LOA: 48.70 m (159.7 ft)
- Max beam: 9 m (29.5 ft)
- Max draft: 2.65 m (8.69 ft)
- Top speed: (100% MCR) 15 kn
- Cruising speed: 14 kn
- Range: AT 9/10 KN > 3300NM
- Engines: 2 X CAT C32 ACERT - ENGINE POWER 2 X 970kW @1800RPM
- Construction: HULL - HIGH TENSILE STEEL / S. STRUCTURE - ALUMINUM ALLOY
- Gross tonnage: 499
- Guests/Cabins: 12/6
- Crew/Cabins: 9/5