No matter what the current industry trend, over time certain styles and brands stick around, just like the new ISA Classic 65. Be it its masterful blend of modern and classic style, clever distribution of space, or alluring look, this benchmark design is so representative of the ISA brand as a whole that it becomes timeless in nature. Rated in excess of 1400 GT, ISA Classic 65 features a full-beam master cabin forward on the main deck and 6 fabulous guest cabins with the option of gaining a 7th one by converting a multipurpose room. Among its highlights, there is an impressive beach club with two drop-down side swim-platforms.
A nearly 20 ft. /6 m. long swimming pool on the main deck is the ultimate spot for guests who seek sheltered alternatives to open-water bathing, and the adjacent saloon is ideal for relaxing after doing a couple of lengths.
- Exterior design: TEAM FOR DESIGN — ENRICO GOBBI
- LOA: 65.5 m (214.9 ft)
- Max beam: 12 m (39.3 ft)
- Max draft: 3.30 m (10.8 ft)
- Top speed: (100% MCR) 16 kn
- Cruising speed: 14 kn
- Range: AT 11 KN 5500 NM
- Engines: 2 X MTU 12V 4000M63 - ENGINE POWER 2 x 1500kW @1800RPM
- Construction: HULL - HIGH TENSILE STEEL / S. STRUCTURE - ALUMINUM ALLOY
- Displacement at half load: (Approx) 1050 t
- Gross tonnage: 1420
- Guests/Cabins: 12/6
- Crew/Cabins: 16/9