The naval architecture of the CONTINENTAL 65 metres provides for a steel hull and an aluminium superstructure. Typical of the CONTINENTAL range, the exterior design aims at lightening the large volumes through curved lines conferring the superstructure a harmonious and ‘flowing’ appearance. Other distinctive features of this range are: the transom door black trapezoid housing the boat name and some windows for interior natural lighting, and the stern structure rising all the way to the Upper Deck to ascribe a slender element also to the vertical profile of the yacht.
ISA CONTINENTAL 65 provides accommodation to 12 guests in 6 comfortable cabins and sleeps 16 members of crew in 9 cabins.
- Exterior design: TEAM for DESIGN ENRICO GOBBI
- LOA: 65.50 m (214.9 ft)
- Max beam: 12.00 m (39.3 ft)
- Max draft: 3.30 m (10.8 ft)
- Top speed: (100% MCR) 16 kn
- Cruising speed: 14 kn
- Range: AT 11 KN 5500 NM
- Engines: 2 x MTU 12V 4000M63 - ENGINE POWER 2 x 1500kW @1800RPM
- Construction: HULL - High tensile steel / S. STRUCTURE - Aluminum Alloy
- Displacement at half load: (approx) 1050 t
- Gross tonnage: 1420
- Guests/Cabins: 12/6
- Crew/Cabins: 16/9