CONTINENTAL 80 is a steel and aluminium yacht with very architectural, well-balanced volumes and ‘flowing’ lines. Equipped also with touch-&-go helipad, landing passengers can directly access the ship-owner’s quarters in maximum privacy. Her external design is highlighted by squared and rigorous side-bands of windows to provide incredible panoramic views to all the main internal areas. Unique details are: the terraces in the mid-section of the boat and in particular the one on the Upper Deck that looks like a real balcony, and the infinity pool distinguished by its aft containment wall formed by 2 glass plates with water flowing between them.
Provided with 7 cabins, CONTINENTAL 80 can accommodate up to 12 passengers assisted by 19 crew members housed in 10 cabins.
- Exterior design: TEAM for DESIGN ENRICO GOBBI
- LOA: 79.90 m (262.1 ft)
- Max beam: 12.80 m (31.9 ft)
- Max draft: 3.65 m (11.9 ft)
- Top speed: (100% MCR) 17 kn
- Cruising speed: 14 kn
- Range: AT 11 KN 6200 NM
- Engines: 2 X MTU 16V 4000M63 - ENGINE POWER 2 X 2240kW @1800RPM
- Construction: HULL - STEEL / S.STRUCTURE - ALUMINUM ALLOY
- Gross tonnage: 2220
- Guests/Cabins: 12/7
- Crew/Cabins: 20/11