Fusing the utmost expertise, creativity and innovation, she exceeds all expectations. The distinctive stern and the aggressive plumb bow are bound to turn this magnificent 67 metres into a true icon in its segment. The most stunning feature of ISA GT 67 is the scenic transom with an outstandingly big infinity pool enclosed in a “U” shaped clear glass. Among other highly sought-after features: a ‘touch-and-go’ helipad located forward and a ‘glass house’ on the fly deck with a breathtaking 180° panoramic view and a wide opening on the deck. Presented as a gym, it can be modified on the owner’s specific request.
With 5 cabins plus the master, she comfortably accommodates 12 guests.
- Exterior design: EXTERIOR DESIGN - TEAM for DESIGN ENRICO GOBBI
- LOA: 66.40 m (217.8 ft)
- Max beam: 11 m (36 ft)
- Max draft: 3.30 m (10.8 ft)
- Top speed: (100% MCR) 18.5 kn
- Cruising speed: 16 kn
- Range: AT 12 KN 5500 NM
- Engines: 2 X CAT 3512C - ENGINE POWER 2 X 1765kW @1800RPM
- Construction: HULL - STEEL / S.STRUCTURE - ALUMINUM ALLOY
- Gross tonnage: 1200
- Guests/Cabins: 12/6
- Crew/Cabins: 14/8